Vikram Vij – Keynote
When Vikram Vij immigrated to Canada in 1989, he had no idea he would eventually become one of the country’s most recognizable faces. In this game changing Keynote Presentation, he takes us through his journey—from opening his first restaurant to starring on Dragon’s Den—as he discusses the obstacles, challenges, and successes he experienced along the way. READ MORE
Here are the main topics of his presentation:
1) It’s a People’s Business – Whether you are a world class chef or a top performing real estate agent it is all about human interaction. When you shift the focus of your business to the people you serve, you won’t believe the results
2) It’s Not a Job – It’s a Passion – Vikram’s passion is second to none and he goes into great detail to explain why and more importantly how you can use the passion within you to achieve the type of success you have only dreamed of up to now.
3) Diversity = Success – We live in a very diverse society and Vikram explains in detail how recognizing the diversity of your clients and then making them feel encompasses and comfortable in their own unique way will make a HUGE difference in the commissions you earn.
Kevin Mitchell- Event Trainer
Kevin Mitchell is a Professional Real Estate Investor, Educator, and Author. Over the last 8+ years, he and his brother have completed over 50 real estate transactions (all in Canada) and spent over 20,000 hours growing and perfecting the systematized way in which he invest. He has also provided training and education to hundreds of real estate agents and thousands of people interested in investing in real estate. He continues to work tirelessly to apply The Investor’s Approach to all areas of his life. READ MORE
Kevin is the Event Trainer. CLICK HERE to read more about the topics he will be covering.
Erik Mitchell- Event Trainer
Erik Mitchell is a Professional Real Estate Investor, Educator, and Author. Over the last 8+ years, he and his brother have completed over 50 real estate transactions (all in Canada) and spent over 20,000 hours growing and perfecting the systematized way in which he invest. Erik is also a Mortgage Agent for FDS Broker Services and he specializes in helping people invest in real estate the safest and most secure way possible. READ MORE
Erik is the Event Trainer. CLICK HERE to read more about the topics he will be covering.
Ash Silva- Emcee
Ash Silva, speaker and author is the Director of Business Devleopment at Next Century Publishing. Over the past 20 years, he has become best known, as “The Connector” Through his gift in teaching and sharing the power of connection, Ash has magnanimously made thousands of connections leading others to experience results from lucrative business contracts to extreme personal transformation and growth. Ash’s luminous presence and energy are frequently sought after for his vibrant front of the room presence as an emcee and his leading edge talent for successful networking.
Ben Myers is the Senior VP, Market Research & Analytics at Fortress Real Developments. Ben’s primary responsibilities include due diligence and underwriting of prospective development projects in conjunction with the stakeholder management team. He is also produces research and educational content regarding the conditions of local, metropolitan and national housing markets via robust statistical reports.
Here are the topics Ben will be discussing:
- The Canadian Housing Market – Steady as She Goes
- No Housing Bubble. So Stop Asking.
- The GTA’s 17 Year Bull Run
- GTA population Explosion & the Shift in Housing Preferences
- The Condo Boom is Over, But High-Rise is Here to Stay
- No more GTA Land in the Suburbs and Prices Spike
Craig Duswalt is the creator of the RockStar System For Success – How to Achieve RockStar Status in Your Industry.
Craig’s background includes touring with Guns N’ Roses, as Axl Rose’s personal manager, and Air Supply, as the band’s personal assistant. At this conference, Craig will be talking on How to Achieve RockStar Status in Your Industry.
Here are the topics Craig will discuss:
- RockStar Rules on how to achieve immediate success.
- A RockStar MindSet— that anything is possible if you believe in yourself and you live life with passion.
- How to stand out from the competition by writing a small book to promote yourself and your business.
- How to leverage Radio and Televsion so you gain instant credibility
- Tools to think outside the box so you’re not marketing the same way everyone else is.
Jas Grewal is one of the top mortgage brokers in the country and has funded over $1 Billion dollars over the last 10 years in the industry for residential and commercial transactions. Jas holds an Honours degree in Political Science and Economics from the University of Toronto and also specialized in tax law while attending the University of British Columbia Faculty of Law. READ MORE
Here are the topics Jas will discuss:
1. Advantages of using an Investor Specific Mortgage Broker
2. The ‘Unique” mortgage rules for Investment Properties
3. Pre-Approval vs Pre-Positioning
4. The Power of Purchase Plus Improvements
5. Leveraging Home Equity
Patricia understands the complexities of business, life challenges and problems. With wisdom and experience she offers timely conversations with delicate and powerful mastery. We all desire to save time, become more effective, make better choices and feel our accomplishments will make a difference now and in the future. As the creator of the KARMIC REVOLUTION, Patricia concentrates on ways to gain expedient wisdom by taking inventory of your actions and develop a heightened sense of awareness. Tapping into your intuition and learning to become mindful in life will create positive outcomes.